What is checked during a physical?

Find out at: TruckingTruth

Get Your CDL

Do you want to quit your dead end job? Do you want to increase your income and have greater income potential? Do you have what it takes to be a truck driver and earn way more money? 


You can get your CA CDL or any other state and start earning more money as soon as you have your commercial driver's license. Some people even rent, lease, or purchase their own truck immediately and start their own buseness driving a truck. There is unlimited potential with a commercial driver's license. Some people even start their own company in a short time.


To get your CDL (commercial driver's license) Class A or B you will need a physical examination by a certified medical examiner. Make sure the doctor is registered by the FMCSA National Registry by checking their number on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME).


Here at Travel Centers of America, Coachella, CA Dr. Michael Day, DC, CME is certified to provide physical exams for anyone from any state. My registry number is 39858-35830.


The CA dmv will give you your permit once you have had your physical examination, then have passed your Class A or B written tests. Now you can go to a truck driving school, or company that offers training to get your CDL and become a driver. Good Luck to you fellow driver.


Now you can look for Truck Driving Schools near you or trucking companies that train drivers to get your CDL.


See the other pages for truck driving schools in California, also, California CDL study guides for commercial driver's license. Good luck and I can answer questions if needed on Facebook at DOT Physicals CDL.

Website Created & Hosted with Website.com Website Builder